Saturday, 30 August 2008

I Sea the Dinner

Well actually an after dinner snack with some still left over in the fridge! Our very kind neighbours gave us this wonderful crayfish a couple of nights ago. When he was given to us he was still alive. Isn't it amazing what God created to supply man with food.


On a political note I reckon that Winston Peters has done himself, his party and Aunty Helen no favors by creating this whole donations debacle. It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few months. It looks like he is going to drag the government and his party down with him come election time (whenever that may be).

2 comments:

Rosie said...

I'm glad there's someone else in the family that enjoys seafood........so yummy! Love your neighbour!

Rach said...

Is that an ancient crayfish I see? (heehee). No, I think it had better be eaten by The Night of The Dinner.
Can't wait.
(Oh, and enjoy your catch)