Monday, 26 March 2007

Prologue

Hello to everybody who is reading this blog I hope you enjoy reading my stories and adventures.

This is a story which I have been writing especially for this blog:

In The Beginning:
One Family's Adventure's on a Hartley 16 Foot Trailer Sailer Recorded in The Ship's Logbook

Prologue

It all began that day the 14th of December, 2000, when I (Peter Hill) answered the phone, it was my Dad (Brian) saying he had found a 16 foot Hartley Trailer Sailer in great condition on the online auction site Trademe.

To Be Continued

3 comments:

Rach said...

Does your Dad know you're doing this? heehee
Looking forward to more updates on the story.

-Mrs Bear (aka Goldilocks's mother!)

skatey katie said...

happy sailing
happy writing
love from bravo charlie’s mummy X

bravo charlie boy said...

sounds top notch. you know i am writing
a story as well